Home of the World's Most Fit & Beautiful
Miss Fitness was established in 1984, Ms. Fitness is the Premier Fitness Event in the Universe
P.O. Box 2490, White City, Oregon 97503 (541) 830-0400
Miss Fitness, Miss Fitness!®, Ms. Fitness®, Ms Fitness USA®, Ms Fitness World®, National Fitness Trade Journal, National Fitness Trade Show, and NFTJWeb are trademarks of Wally Boyko Productions, Inc., in the United States of America, Canada, European Union and other countries. All rights reserved
Wally Boyko Productions, Inc. maintains this site ("Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and/or registered by WBP and used by WBP and its Licensees throughout the world.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). WBP may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that all materials, documents, graphics, logos, audio, video, designs, text and images (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of WBP, unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of third parties.
2. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
3. Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of WBP and/or third parties, including, but not limited to, copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
4. The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of WBP. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, WBP will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
5. While WBP uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, WBP makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy that: (a) the Site is accurate or complete; (b) the Site is up-to-date or current; (c) WBP has any obligations to update the Site; (d) the Site is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; (e) the Site is free from changes caused by a third party; and/or (f) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Site is accurate or complete.
6. Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user's own risk. Neither WBP nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses including, but not limited to, worms, time bombs, drop dead devices, Trojan horses or other harmful components that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
7. Information in the Site is subject to change without notice.
8. From time to time, WBP may ask that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail your feedback on WBP's products and/or services. Any communication or material you transmit or post will be (a) treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, (b) become the property of WBP and WBP shall exclusively now and forever own all rights, title and interest therein, and (c) used without restriction by WBP or its licensees and affiliates at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner on this Site or otherwise. However, WBP shall be under no obligation to respond to any such communication.
9. This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to WBP. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of WBP. WBP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
10. WBP may, from time to time, allow for discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board and the like on the Site, WBP is under no obligation to monitor or review such transmitted information and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy of any such information. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. WBP will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing WBP to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into any country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
12. All offers set forth on the Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
13. WBP maintains and operates this Site from its offices in the State of Oregon in the United States of America. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Oregon. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and WBP with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and WBP with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect. By accessing and using the Site, you consent to and agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms and Conditions.
In general, we gather certain usage information like the numbers of unique visitors and numbers of times areas are visited, very much like television ratings that tell the networks how many people tuned in to a program. We only use such data in the aggregate. This aggregate data helps us determine how many of our visitors use parts of the site, so we can improve our site to assure that it is as appealing as we can make it for as many of you as possible. We do not collect personally identifiable information from a casual visitor. We also may provide statistical "ratings" information, never information about you personally. We do this so others can understand how much people use areas on our site.
We may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up for a drawing or when you order a product, etc. We will need certain information -- such as name, billing address, credit card number -- in order to provide that service or product to you. We, or others, may also use that information to let you know of additional products and services about which you might be interested. Your credit card information will NEVER be given to a third party.